Nitro Platform 2 Nitro Platform 2

Pretty good!

I liked the first game, and this one was bater than that! Nice job with the music (I liked it). A fun platform game.

Drop Dead 2 Drop Dead 2

Heh heh heh.

I love torturing rag dolls. This is a great game. Nice work! But I think you should have more that one soundtrack.

ttursas responds:

Thanks! :) Actually the game has five BGMs (1 menu, 4 ingame (one for the boss fight)), and it's already taking 7MBs, which is quite a lot. We didn't want to make the game any bigger than that...

OCD+ OCD+

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO HARD
SO POINTLESS
SO FUN

I have 2 medals, but I kinda 'cheated'. For the Pianist, just find the full text and paste it onto the screen. And for how contestant, press tab over the button then hold down enter.

The Motivator {Beta} The Motivator {Beta}

Ha ha

One suggestion...
MAKE MORE!!!!!!
And these are just Chuck Norris Jokes with any name substituted, so make some other ideas up!

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

NICE but frustrating

man, that was a HARD game! Nice job though. And LOL Homer, I LOVE the simpsons. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to getting the bottom, then I died. Oh well. Fun game.

Dodge Dot v1.0 Dodge Dot v1.0

Umm..

It doesn't work for me.

potatopower responds:

update your flash? O.o

~Stick Slayer~ ~Stick Slayer~

Nice effort

It was a good effort, but you should work on the graphics a LOT more. Try typing some words instead of drawing them.

Quentin's Escape Quentin's Escape

Nice

Jumping games are always cool, but I think you should

A. Draw a better stickman
B. Have a 'Submit Score' option
C. Have the platforms move faster.

Nice!

Sniper Assassin 3 Sniper Assassin 3

Fun

It was a fun game with a good story. And to everyone, when you have to drop the guy from the building, you have to stop him within 10 feet OF THE GROUND, not the roof.

Abstract Differences Abstract Differences

While the concept is overused a bit, I really like the way you used abstract drawings. In game achievements are also good. Keep it up!

OpenEmotionStudios responds: