Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

LOL

I LOVE EDDSWORLD And this is the best Zanta Claus. And auron, I think Tom's jewish.

The Blammed The Blammed

WELL

EXCUSE ME, but some videos deserve to be blammed. Have you seen stuff by the Kitty Krew? And seriously, some stuff are a joke. But nice animation, and I agree that people who blam stuff fro fun are stupid.

Boom head shot! Boom head shot!

Hey!

Not bad at all! Keep it up and you may have something great!

DJ-DaVinster responds:

thanks :)

Nitro Platform 2 Nitro Platform 2

Pretty good!

I liked the first game, and this one was bater than that! Nice job with the music (I liked it). A fun platform game.

Drop Dead 2 Drop Dead 2

Heh heh heh.

I love torturing rag dolls. This is a great game. Nice work! But I think you should have more that one soundtrack.

ttursas responds:

Thanks! :) Actually the game has five BGMs (1 menu, 4 ingame (one for the boss fight)), and it's already taking 7MBs, which is quite a lot. We didn't want to make the game any bigger than that...

OCD+ OCD+

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO HARD
SO POINTLESS
SO FUN

I have 2 medals, but I kinda 'cheated'. For the Pianist, just find the full text and paste it onto the screen. And for how contestant, press tab over the button then hold down enter.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

Nice.

What program was used for this? Great song, and I don't know what hat you have on, but I probably like it.

Sam - Death Mental Sam - Death Mental

OMG EDD!!!

Amazing song!!!! I mean, I don't really like metal, but this is awesomeness in disguise. I LOVE all eddsworld videos to, and Spares was my favorite. YAY.